Type your paragraph here.
Our Warranty covers the following:
- 5 Year: Heaving of concrete to adjacent pads, more than 1/4" in elevation. Sections will be cut at the nearest control joint and will be removed and replaced.
- 2 Year: Any rock pop in excess of 1/4" diameter (due to glacial deposits of mischievous materials) Rock pops occur at varying rates in the state of MN. Sections with rock pops will be repaired by drilling out the soft matter and filling it with mortar.
- 1 Year: Anything bigger than a hairline crack (wide enough to place a penny in edgewise) Sections will be cut at the nearest control joint and will be removed and replaced.
Our Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by severe heaving of ground
- Structural cracks that reform in the same location after warranty replacement
- Damage to garage slabs caused by street salt, usually found where wheels rest
- Rock pops that are smaller than 1/4" in diameter
- Physical damage like ice chippers, snowblowers, construction equipment, etc....
- Any concrete that is treated with salts or chemical de-icers
- Discoloration of concrete due to lapses in sealcoating by owner